Frequently asked questions
Below, you can find answers to some of the frequently asked questions regarding your stay at our hotel. You can find information about check-in and check-out times as well as the opening hours of all our facilities.
- Check-in from 2:00 PM
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
- You have the option to add a late check-out when booking your room online.
We welcome small dogs upon request, subject to an additional cleaning fee.
- It is a smoke-free hotel. Therefore, smoking is only permitted in designated outdoor areas. Any questions, please contact your host.
- There will be an additional charge of DKK 3,000 / 400 EUR for smoking indoors.
- Yes, there is free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.
- The Wi-Fi network name is “Guest” and no password is required.
- Yes, you have the option to request an early check-in if you need the room before 2:00 PM
- There is no refrigerator in our rooms. Medication can be stored at the reception upon request.
This is at your own risk.
- Yes, no problem. Simply contact a host and inquire about availability.
- For sure. Our bar, which serves refreshments and light dishes, is open to the public as well.
- We accept Dankort, Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Please note that there is a surcharge for some credit cards – however, Dankort is always exempt from any additional fees.
- Billund Airport Hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize your credit/debit card prior to your arrival. If you book a non-refundable stay, we will charge your credit card at the time of booking.
- If you use a debit card for your booking, your bank will hold the amount for 30 days. If you wish to have the funds released before the 30 days have passed, please contact the hotel directly with your reservation number, and they will assist in releasing the funds. Billund Airport Hotel can notify your bank through DIBS to release the amount, but it is only your bank that can remove the reservation of the amount. Debit cards include Visa Electron, Maestro, and MasterCard Debit.
Holiday travelers are directed to long-term parking, which must be pre-booked at www.bll.dk.
You can park your car at P1 at Billund Airport. It costs DKK 139 per day. Er der behov for parkering i lufthavnen i forbindelse med en længere ferierejse med udrejse fra Billund Lufthavn, skal der blot trækkes en billet ved indkørsel, som betales før udkørsel i automaterne i lufthavnen.
If your car is taller than 2.60 meters, you should use P7 or P8 for parking.
OBS: If you have a BroBizz (an electronic toll payment device), you should remove it from the windshield before entering the parking area. If the BroBizz is not deactivated, you risk being charged for parking multiple times. The same applies if your BroBizz is registered on the license plate via pay by plate. Hvis du har betalt for parkering både gennem BroBizz og gennem hotellet, bedes du kontakte Apcoa Parking for at få en refusion.
- It is possible to charge electric cars in the parking garage at Billund Airport (there are 4 charging stations available).
The hotel is located within a 5-minute walk from the airport.
Additionally, there is a free shuttle bus operating within the airport premises that connects the airport, the hotel, and various parking areas. The bus stops right outside the main entrance of both the airport and the hotel, and it is indicated by a yellow flag. At the bus stop, you’ll find a button that you can press to summon the shuttle bus, which arrives within a few minutes.
It’s free to ride the shuttle bus, which starts operating 2 hours before the first departure of the day and the last bus runs 1 hour after the last scheduled arrival of the day.
We can easily assist you in arranging a taxi to the various attractions in Billund. There is also various options for public transportation, which you can learn about on rejseplanen.dk, and we are always happy to assist in guiding you when you are at the hotel.
- Monday – Sunday: 3:00 AM – 10:00 AM.
- Food and beverages are served around the clock, every day of the week.
- In addition to beverages and snacks, we also serve delicious and convenient dishes in the bar. For instance, you can order a variety of pizzas, paninis, burger meals, and the seasonal soup.